Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

With much request from friends and family, I have decided to start this blog. I have been putting it off for quite some time now, hoping I'd "find extra time", but really, what was I thinking! This blog will be a Celebration of Life and what each day has to offer us. I will write about Faith, Motherhood, Home Organization, Meal Prep, Crafting, Day-to-Day life in Our Household, Home Organization and My Business: Bridger Babies. 

For those of you who don't know me, a little about me: I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Montana. And although, I have spent most of my life here, I had the opportunity to live in both Washington and Wisconsin in the past 4 years as well.We have now made our journey back to MT. I must say, Montana is the BEST! I'm a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 3 year old, Amanda...who inspires me to be the best mom I can! I've been blessed with the Gift of Motherhood, I LOVE being a mom & loving getting to share Amanda's excitement for each day we are given. I am also blessed to have an amazing husband, Adam, who I've been with since high school & have been married to for the last seven years! He is an amazing father to Amanda & my best friend and I look forward to the many years ahead of us! 

Thanks for taking time to read my blog. I'm looking forward to sharing My Story, and the Gift of Motherhood, which I have been blessed with!


3 comments:

  1. Excited to have another "blogger" to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    I have come to really 'rely' on mothering blogs to lift up my spirits and remind me that even though motherhood is difficult, it is such a gift. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete