Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday!

First time in several years that I haven't gone out shopping for Black Friday! Adam had to work from Midnight until noon today at the store....I decided since I LOVE Christmas time,I wanted to start decorating the house early this year! So we got the totes out of storage and Amanda and I started to decorate. Amanda got to decorate her own tree this year too!! She was so excited...pink, purple and silver princess tree!!





















One of Amanda's favorite things to do is make forts! When dad is around, it involves rearranging all the furniture in the house. One of the simplest ways to make a fort is over the kitchen table...we made a fort this morning and it has been fun hanging out with Amanda and just acting like a kid!!

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday! In preparation for Christmas, I've been trying to make lots of new product for my business Bridger Babies! Please consider buying holiday gifts this year from a small business! And if you have any babies and moms in your life....check out Bridger Babies on Facebook!! I am working on my website Bridgerbabies.com and will be launching it soon! Also, check out Ashley's Attick...long time friend of mine, with great stuff for your home!!



1 comment: