Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bridger Babies Website Up & Running

Funny how the longer the weekend I have, the shorter it seems to be. I've been busy with lots of separate tasks around the home the last couple days. Excited to announce that my business website is finally up!! Adam has been an amazing husband, spending much quality time helping me set up my website. Today he had the day off and he showed me how to work the website builder...I still have some tweaking to do, but you can view product photos. Amazing how much work goes into building a website. Check it out: bridgerbabies.com!  Also, a very Happy Birthday to my father-in-law, Eric!! We love you very much!! Hope you had a great day!! Short blog today, but I promise I'll make it up to you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the website looks great! I love the mocha-and-salmon color combination you went with. It’s very soothing and professional to look at. How has your business been doing? I bet with a little bit of online marketing, your website could bring you even more clients. Have you thought of advertising your business via Facebook or Twitter?

    -- Neil Linnen

    ReplyDelete