Sunday, January 27, 2013

Business Orders

Today was a busy day for me working on completing several business orders! We just got over the flu bug here at the house and I have been putting off what needed to be done because of a severe lack of sleep this past week. I love productive days!! It feels like a big weight has been lifted and it was so nice to have some craft time today! 

 




     

    



The bibs will be a new item to my website! Thank you so much for all of you who have supported me with my new business this past year! Can't believe I'm coming up soon on Bridger Babies 1 Year Anniversary!! Through your support, I've been able to live out a dream of mine, and I've been able to stay home with my little Amanda and share each and every precious day with her! So Thank You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment